For practitioners who want to improve outcomes for parents with learning difficulties
Parenting Research Centre is offering training in Parenting Young Children, an evidence-based parent education program. Training is suitable for practitioners who work in the homes of parents with young children.
Parenting Young Children
Sydney: 13-14 September 2016
- Venue: Wesley Conference Centre, 220 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW
- Time: 9 am - 5 pm
- Facilitator: Dr Catherine Wade, Research Design and Analysis and Evaluation Leader; read full bio
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Includes four hours of scheduled post-training telephone support
- Cost: $990 (inc. GST, payment by credit card or EFT)
- Registration closing date: Tuesday 30 August 2016
Implementation support and individualised coaching is also available post training at extra cost.
The Parenting Research Centre provides tailored implementation support and individualised coaching to organisations interested in using our programs in their practice. The type of implementation support we provide will be based on your individual practice or organisational needs. Through consultation we can determine how best to imbed a program within your organisation and can recommend approaches that are appropriate to your needs and resources. Contact Dr Melinda Polimeni to discuss your needs.