We are seeking to support service providers to make the most of digital technologies in delivering parenting support. This curated list of high-quality resources, developed in Australia and internationally, will be updated as new resources are identified or produced that meet the criteria for inclusion.
Each resource has fully satisfied the first two essential criteria, and achieved a total score of at least three points across the desirable criteria (with a rating of ‘absent’ earning 0 points, ‘partially met’ earning 1 point and ‘fully met’ earning 2 points).
- The resource is highly relevant to practitioners in the family services sector
- The resource has applicability beyond the immediate necessity for adaptations in response to COVID-19
- The resource is clear, succinct and actionable
- The resource is reliable (ie. cites evidence and/or is from a reputable source)
- The messaging is consistent with effective framing regarding children and parenting
Supported by the Victorian Government Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.