Tailored training programs
We will work with your organisation to create tailored training programs to meet your specific need.
Our tailored programs are developed with experts in practice design, knowledge exchange and translation, and implementation. As a result, they give practitioners evidence-based, practical information and the skills to embed what they have learned from training into their work.
We can develop programs for professionals working with families from all circumstances. For example, previous training we have developed has supported professionals working with families:
- from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- in the child protection system
- where a parent has a learning difficulty or intellectual disability
- who have experienced trauma
- where a child has a disability or chronic medical condition.
Tailored packages also include follow-up coaching support to further develop the skills learned.
- Contact us to discuss your training needs.