We know the process of using evidence to drive change is complex. But without the right plans and structures in place, it’s hard to sustain even the best innovations.
Our implementation work addresses this challenge. We help governments and organisations to install evidence-based programs, services or ways of working in a way that makes them ‘stick’.
To do this, we use a range of research-based implementation frameworks and practice tools. As a result, we can help you:
- assess how you’re working to ensure your new program fits your context
- design support strategies to help staff implement the change
- develop ways to ensure programs are delivered as intended
- ensure your efforts to implement change are sustainable
- scale up successful programs and practices.
Support at the right stage
Our team of specialists can support you at any or all of the following stages when you:
- decide to adopt a program or practice
- want to ensure that program’s routine, appropriate and faithful use
- need research-based answers on how your program is being delivered and whether it’s effective
- want to share current knowledge about how to effectively design and implement programs.
We are also a source of expertise and advice on the science of implementation and how to apply it.