Parenting Research Centre expertise in implementation helps organisations improve their capacity to deliver evidence-based practices and programs that address the needs of the children and families they support.
Our implementation specialists support practitioners, organisations and governments to effectively implement evidence-based practices and programs in a sustainable way.
We use a range of research-based implementation frameworks and practice tools which focus on core components and support full and effective implementation.
We work with our clients in the following ways:
- fully assess the context in which they are working to ensure that the program or practice fits that context
- design implementation support strategies for practitioners, managers and administrators
- develop ways to ensure implementation fidelity; that is, help clients deliver effective practices and programs as intended
- ensure the sustainability of implementation efforts
- scale up successful programs and practices.
Consultation and support
We offer consultation and stage-based implementation support in the following aspects of a service:
- an organisation’s decision to adopt a program or practice
- the routine, appropriate and faithful use of that program or practice
- specialised evaluation studies in program intervention and implementation, and implementation research
- specialised support for the design of more effective services and programs
- reviews and dissemination of current knowledge on all aspects of effective design and implementation
- information and education resources for research, policy and practice communities on implementation science and its applications.