Knowledge translation and exchange strategies increase the use of evidence in practice and policy.
The Parenting Research Centre supports clients in translating and sharing knowledge in a form that fits the context in which it will be used. We also co-develop evidence-based resources through genuine collaboration with those best placed to apply evidence and affect better outcomes for children and their families.
Our work includes:
- development of quality-assured, evidence-informed and 'actionable’ messages and materials for use in a range of policy and practice settings
- developing 'communities of practice': interested parties collaborating and exchanging knowledge in a range of settings
- tailoring research findings and evidence for use in a range of contexts
- facilitating knowledge translation and exchange events and activities
- consulting with partners.