We want to work with like-minded people who wish to:
- seek and share scientific knowledge on effective parenting
- develop research-based, non-judgemental solutions to contemporary parenting challenges
- provide leadership on parenting issues for policymakers, practitioners and the community
- connect with a wide range of talents, skills and abilities
- take advantage of good administrative systems and practices.
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. We list any upcoming positions on this page, so please check back often for updates. We also recommend that you follow our LinkedIn page where we also post new vacancies.
Digital Communications Adviser
We have an exciting part-time opportunity (0.9FTE) for a Digital Communications Adviser to join our team to cover a maternity leave contract, ending in February 2019, with possible extension.
In this role, you will manage our digital properties to ensure our channels are agile, secure, current and deliver optimal user experience. You will also contribute to the development and implementation of our digital strategies and take the lead on digital projects.
For more information about current vacancies contact:
Human Resources Manager
P: +61 3 8660 3541
For information on our location and how to reach us visit Contact Us.