We want to work with like-minded people who wish to:
- drive new and improved ways to support parenting
- seek and share scientific knowledge on effective parenting
- develop research-based, non-judgemental solutions to contemporary parenting challenges
- provide leadership on parenting issues for policymakers, practitioners and the community
- connect with a wide range of talents, skills and abilities
- take advantage of good administrative systems and practices.
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. We list any upcoming positions on this page, so please check back often for updates. We also recommend that you follow our LinkedIn page where we also post new vacancies.
Strategic Communications Manager
Are you a marketing and communications professional who wants to make a real difference to Australian children and their families? Reporting to the Director, Policy and Practice and working closely with the CEO and executive team, the Strategic Communications Manager is responsible for leading a small team to develop and implement integrated marketing, media and communication strategies.
Position description and Seek advertisement:
For more information about current vacancies contact:
For information on our location and how to reach us visit Contact Us.