We want to work with like-minded people who wish to:
- drive new and improved ways to support parenting
- seek and share scientific knowledge on effective parenting
- develop research-based, non-judgemental solutions to contemporary parenting challenges
- provide leadership on parenting issues for policymakers, practitioners and the community
- connect with a wide range of talents, skills and abilities
- take advantage of good administrative systems and practices.
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. We list any upcoming positions on this page, so please check back often for updates. We also recommend that you follow our LinkedIn page where we also post new vacancies.
Position vacant: Senior Research Specialist
The Senior Research Specialist will manage complex projects as well as project managers leading their own projects. This senior role requires high-level research and evaluation skills along with exceptional technical and people management skills.
You will hold a post-graduate qualification in a social science discipline that includes complex data analysis coursework (e.g. psychology, epidemiology), and have relevant knowledge in family, children or parenting fields.
This role is available in either Melbourne or Sydney. Applications close Monday, October 5.
- Position Description: Senior Research Specialist
- Melbourne Seek advertisement
- Sydney Seek advertisement
For more information about current vacancies contact:
Human Resources Manager
P: +61 3 8660 3541
For information on our location and how to reach us visit Contact Us.