We want to work with like-minded people who wish to:
- drive new and improved ways to support parenting
- seek and share scientific knowledge on effective parenting
- develop research-based, non-judgemental solutions to contemporary parenting challenges
- provide leadership on parenting issues for policymakers, practitioners and the community
- connect with a wide range of talents, skills and abilities
- take advantage of good administrative systems and practices.
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. We list any upcoming positions on this page, so please check back often for updates. We also recommend that you follow our LinkedIn page where we also post new vacancies.
Communications Officer (casual)
Our marketing and communications team is seeking a self-motivated and dedicated individual to play a key role in ensuring systems and processes are up-to-date and functioning effectively. You will have a through understanding of communications practices, and capability to form swift and productive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
This role is part-time casual (around two days per week), and can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
For more information about current vacancies contact:
For information on our location and how to reach us visit Contact Us.