We want to work with like-minded people who wish to:
- drive new and improved ways to support parenting
- seek and share scientific knowledge on effective parenting
- develop research-based, non-judgemental solutions to contemporary parenting challenges
- provide leadership on parenting issues for policymakers, practitioners and the community
- connect with a wide range of talents, skills and abilities
- take advantage of good administrative systems and practices.
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. We list any upcoming positions on this page, so please check back often for updates. We also recommend that you follow our LinkedIn page where we also post new vacancies.
Practice Design Specialists – multiple positions
We are recruiting several positions to meet the growth of our Practice Design division. Operating at a Specialist or Senior Specialist level, you will contribute to the adaptation or design of evidence-informed practice and resource guides, frameworks, programs and training materials. You will also be involved in various research and evaluation activities.
These roles are suited to candidates with clinical experience in a relevant field (e.g. psychology, social work, nursing etc.) and are available in Sydney or Melbourne.
For more information about current vacancies contact:
For information on our location and how to reach us visit Contact Us.