Webinar recording: Reframing Parenting in the context of COVID-19
In the below webinar recording, our Director of Policy and Practice, Annette Michaux, along with Frameworks Institute CEO Nat Kendall-Taylor discuss the challenges and opportunities for supporting children’s wellbeing through effective framing in the context of COVID-19.
Reframing Parenting in the context of COVID-19 covers:
- How COVID is changing the context of our work with children and families, and why effective framing is more important than ever
- What areas of policy and practice are most alive to reshaping
- How we can work together to align our efforts for greatest impact.
Children thrive when parents are supported and, as we move towards recovery, issues around parenting support, work, childcare and child wellbeing are front and centre. The way we collectively engage in this discussion will shape the choices that are made about how children and families are supported into the future.
Download webinar resources:
- Reframing Parenting in the context of COVID-19_Slides Nat Kendall-Taylor
- Reframing Parenting in the context of COVID-19_Slides Annette Michaux
- Reframing Parenting in the context of COVID-19 FAQs page